Friday, June 23, 2006

The Love I need.

My mentor once told me that i'm a girl who's empty inside.I'm receiving the right kind of love that i am seeking for.

This quiz i chanced upon at work, made me learnt just a wee bit more about myself. Sometimes, women just don't know how to say and thus the men don't get it.

And so, quizes help. If you bother to read.


Take the quiz
The Five Love Languages My primary love language is probably
Quality Time
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.
Complete set of results (in order of ranks)

Quality Time:
10
Acts of Service:
8
Physical Touch:
5
Words of Affirmation:
4
Receiving Gifts:
3


Interestingly enough, i'm not a MATERIAL girl. So mum and dad, don't worry. I'm not selling my body for a car.

But the quiz is quite screwed. You don't need such a quiz to tell you how to be a lover, or to be loved. Everything needs balance, or as Yoda would have said it "Balance is everything."

2 comments:

Shyanne Browning said...

you're WRONG!

yoda would've said... balance, everything is.

LOL

Chrispy Tine said...

yes yes *roll eyes*
PAI SEI me,naughty girl.