Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I miss my brothers and Norman and everyone

I think only Norman will answer such questions and its my brother who started this...

Out of boredom (remember i was writing, sometimes after dinner my friends and i just sit around in a circle and do nothing because there's nothing to do?), well i started asking questions like

1) would you rather eat shit or a dead corpse?
2) Rather drink human liquid or drink urine?
3) Would you rather suck pus or mucus?

hahahhaa..no one wants to answer my questions nor entertain me. They all have a good laugh though, and you see their minds clicking. I always pose it as a 'what if a terrorist hold you hostage and you HAVE to choose one to save your loved one'

I hear there's a law now imposed that no more hand luggage on board? Boy, i'm lucky to have been the last batch then. And our singapore actress Abigail is transexual??! Interesting..if only i get to catch her documentary. I'm missing out on so much in Singapore. i dont even know what movies are playing any more.

this is really down out and under.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is?!?!?! omg!!

Shyanne Browning said...

i'm back.

it was worse than i'd imagined. really.

Anonymous said...

oh... u wrote abt me? thts so sweet=) yah i miss u too... come back soon man