Monday, January 15, 2007

Now i understand why some chinese still hate japanese..

However, in general i do not hate japanese. I like its country, and hope to visit it one day. But there's a slight disdain with my japanese housemate. I still cant say i hate her, because i rarely feel such for any human being. But i totally look down on her for her conviving, calculative ways. The boyfriend mentions she looks like a cat. IF i can sneak a picture of her..i'll let you be the judge.
Laundry area...looks veeeery chalet or camp style isnt it? hahahaa..not my laundry by the way. The ang moh's. She's really healthy..for a teenage girl. I don't know..the people here, they like to cook in large amounts and then freeze the remaining. I jus dont like doing that...i think it isnt very nutritious. So i'd rather spend more time cooking everyday. Not as if my life here is very busy anyway. Quite the opposite. Hahaa..i can study, work, cook AND even find time to go shopping. BUT i dont quite have a social life, which is quite a pity.


The fridge...all levels minus the first top left and right bottom level is ALL MINE!! Muahahaa...

There are two fridges in the house, and that rocks. No fighting! Although the japanese is very selfish..she has one whole fridge to herself. Can you believe it? The ang moh was very nice to make space for me. Funny thing was, there was SO MUCH space in the fridge, she squeezed all her stuff into a tiny corner near the topest part in the freezer.

The pantry..top shelf is mine. Speaking of which, i saw a mouse scurrying across in the supermarket yesterday!! hahaa..the mouse is very tiny...cute..if it was a rat, i would freak.Coz rats are too big. But yes, that supermarket i dont frequent often...its more expensive (cause it operates longer hours) and well, another reason not to go. Mickey lives there.

Laundry area.
Living room/Dining/kitchen
The view from my bed room. If i was a guy, i will be seeing all the lovely ladies asses when they are hanging their clothes to dry. Actually, i am already doing that. hahaaa

The view outside my door.
My bedroom. Very self contained. Again, must thank Yi Sheng for the Tv.


Surprisingly cold in summer at times! I love my leopard slippers.

Meow!

1 comment:

Shyanne Browning said...

ay, your slippers are damn cute lah!