Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spag Night

It is never a candle light dinner between 2,but between many other people. Ok, i've never really had a candle light dinner with just a man. I had one in Bali with a woman. Let me recall...ok, maybe i had candle light dinners with a man..but i don't remember it was ever all that romantic. Much less the one in Bali with a woman.

So yes, candle light dinners are much more fun with a group of people. Mass romantism.
The preparation that spoilt my French manicure. Ok, i think it was already alittle spoilt when i pressed the lift button.

Too much spag!

Sam's proud tower of bread.

My arms look damn long here. Everyone told me i lost alot of weight, i didn't feel so. But looking at this picture, got to admit i am rather skinny now. Funny though, the men say i'm better like that. While my girlfriends say i look pale.
See mum, Sam's not dangerous. He's harmless.




Ivan will love such gatherings, that boy is at the age of "Drinking is so cooool". But these, my dear Ivan..is for ADULTS ONLY. Hahahaa....

No comments: