Friday, January 16, 2009

New kid on the block.

Have you heard about the latest high-end condo in town? These random guys just joined our picture. Now, i really must say there is a difference in race and culture. See, the 2 guys are westerners. One is obviously an ang moh. The other is a ABC. I believe it's because he has somewhat Asian blood and therefore he is not that 'touchy feely' with girls because Asian men are generally more reserved. Especially with strangers!! The other ang moh, abit touchy feely with my girlfriend. But it's just them.

So the ABC didn't touch, but was friendly but maintained a distance and well-mannered. He was the cutest, coincidentally. But no, we didn't make friends with them. They were hit-and-run for us, or maybe me as my friends left for Butter Factory. I was only interested in getting home to bed.
We were there to visit a friend who lived on the 60th floor. Imagine if all the lifts break down. LOL.
Soon, i'll be visiting that place more often. Excellent amenities and just right next to the town's MRT! Just hope it won't be overpopulated. I asked the agent and there's 900 units there!

Ok, my friend asked me to pose with the ball. I didn't know what to do, so i did a crappy one.


Convincing?

No comments: