Friday, February 13, 2009

Totally unplanned.

You know although i'm an adventurous girl, i prefer to have my life planned. My schedule planned, my daily activities planned. I don't like surprises, unless they're material presents.

I try to go with the wind, i run with my partner. And because i'm highly adaptable and versatile, i don't have any problems doing that although i get this uncomfortable feeling in my heart. Unsettling feeling.

But last night, he mentioned to jet off this weekend. Just 4 hours before work ends to search for buy-able cheap tickets.

So i packed last night, taking along a small bag to work. Just in case, for in case...

and i realised with this burst of spontanity..it totally rocks my socks off.

Alas, i'm not Victoria Beckham who can jet off to a neighbouring country without taking anything because she can simply buy everything.

No comments: