Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lelong Lelong

Update: from feedback, i have labelled them better (whaaat...i am not a professional blogshop keeper what.So cheap for quality and style...i let it sell on its own :P)

I also discourage trying as i don't want my clothes to be in public toilets and i would like to preserve it for potential buyers. There is NO editing done on these pics, you see what you get.

To safeguard everyone's interest, once the deal is confirmed over email, i will need you to transfer the total sale to my account( so i won't be waiting at meeting place for a phantom buyer). Once that is received, we will proceed to meet. Since the items are so cheap and transport nowadays is so expensive, i'm afraid to say there can be no refunds (but i'm resonable,case-by-case basis).

Finally got to doing this because of the swollen mouth and therefore home. To make space in my wardrobe, and also not to 'waste' these lovely clothes. Then again, not quite a waste as i usually give them to the Salvation Army.Oh yeah, bringing FASHION to the third world countries! But these are almost BRAND NEW and too good to just give away. So, this....Well, i thought about setting up a stall at Zouk flea market too but it's so hard to get a spot.

I'm selling them not because they are old (i do not have the cheek to be selling unwanted old stuff, i respect my readers), but because either i grew out of it (too much chocolates) or grew too small for it (too much stress).

Actually, i'm not even sure if this sale will be as successful. My readership is NOT that high. But i'm only appealing to friends, friends who always complimented on my dressing. To see if they're interested.

Also, after this post...i am considering making this blog private. He expressed his opinion in preferring to keep our schedules private. And if i cannot blog about what i did with him, which equals to my life, then my blog is going to be so boring (no visuals) :(

Bringing out all these clothes made me take back quite afew as it relinquishes my liking. AARGH!!Nooooo....need to clear!

The below were Bought From AUSTRALIA
(although that doesn't mean it's not made in China. LOL)
Condition: almost new
Size: S (or whatever size you think i am)
$5. Long (covers stomach comfortably) green tube floral top. SOLD
$5. Purple stretchy top.
I think it's meant to be long top. But i would wear it as a dress, with leggings.
$3. Red Corset.

Ok, not quite since it's of cloth material. Ok, initially i thought its too small for me, but wearing it, it's a really tight fit with sexy hook buttons that your man can have a fun time unhooking. I'm selling it at $3 because this is the only peice that looks old though still nice. So if unsold, i will keep it :) and wear it in the XXXroom.Haha. Wouldn't wear it out, i will look like a wrapped dumpling!

$5. Mini blue-black dress.

The below are ALSO Bought From AUSTRALIA
(these are brand new.i feel so painful saying that.)
Condition: BRAND NEW
Size: S or whatever size you think i am$10.Pink fitting v-neck dress.
$15. Grey Sportsgirl X-back dress. SOLD
Costs AUD 80.You can click to enlarge and see the floral detail at neckline.

$10. Red flower halter top.
This was from a famous local designer and i saw Charlotte wearing it in Sex and the City!
$15. Gold shimmy brown silk-latex dress. SOLD
Costs AUD $35.

$10.Long (covers waist) Shiny gold and black top.
I actually bought 2 of this!! It was ThAT nice that i bought 2. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! Costs AUD 29.
$10. Beaded strap,silk zebra print, chiffon floral. SOLD


$10. The 'teacher skirt' was all in the rage when i left OZ.

Alas, it was one size too big for me (but i really really liked it then). It ends below the knee. This is a size 8 (M) since it's one size bigger than me.

$10. KooKai ruffle layered dress.

$10. Lace top black dress.
$60. Blue fairy dress.
Ok, this i really have to sell it costly because it's of quality and really sweet and such a nice shade of blue! I feel like a fairy in it. Besides, it's brand new! Its abit too big for me now. Just looking at the picture makes me wanna keep it!!! In case i grow fat, then i can wear it! LOL.
$10. Turqoise/ Red silk halter dress. SOLD

Again, i bought TWO of this. In different colours. And never worn it once!

If you won't wear it out, it makes a raunchy bedtime number too. SOLD

Now, onto the shoes.
$20. BRAND NEW. Size 8. Lace black open-toe heels.
I am a size 6, but i liked this SO MUCH i thought i could make myself fit by stuffing tissue. Didn't work, and blew AUD 39.
$5. Size 5. Round ribboned shimmy shoes.

Thought i could squeeze myself in.

HAVEN"T I LEARN MY LESSON!!

$5. Again, Size 5. AAARGH! SOLD
$5. KEDS from Australia. As seen on Misca Burton (is this how you spell her?)from OC.
Brand new but i'm selling it really cheap because i need to warn you, you get blisters from it even though it might be your size. I don't know why! It's the original KEDS and it costs so why does it hurt??!! Or maybe it ISN"T my size, but maybe it's just me. You can try..but no refunds!

The watermelons are SO CUTE though :(
$5. Glittery bronze. SOLD
$20. Vintage wooden bag from Australia. I couldn't resist! SO PRETTY!

Brand new.
And nowhere to take to :( Besides, it can't fit my COMPULSORY one litre water bottle.

Bought from Hongkong, Singapore
Condition: Almost new
Size: S or whatever size you think i am

$5. Not real BEbe.
$5. Ribbon pink dress.

Due to it a little more worn out than the rest.$10. Crochet top dress.$5.Red tube dress.$10.Green beaded halter. Limited design/peice in SG.
$5. Purple beaded halter. Limited design/peice in SG. This is a tight fit one though.$10. White jeweled racer-back dress. Limited design/peice in SG.This is brand new. SOLD
$5. Old faded Levis. Too big for me now.Waist 27, but really hangs at the hip. SOLD
$5. Black chiffon-cotton halter off-shoulder top. SOLD
$5. Black chiffon buttoned shirt. SOLD
$5.Chiffon halter or tube dress. SOLD$15. Brown Tube dress.

Comment on this post with your email if you are interested. We can meet up in Orchard for purchase.

Now i sit and wait. *fingers crossed*

At least i can say i tried clearing my wardrobe.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

yoohoo christine!

i want to buy! haha

can i get the brown (with gold beaded Vneck) dress? its at 15bucks rite?

sharon
email: sharoneoys@yahoo.com.sg

the little "boy" said...

hi dear...
came here from bella's blog... not really a girly girl... but got to admit... some of your stuff're wow for the unbelievable price u're letting them off at... can't believe that'd find something that'd come in handy... and at a great price... am interested in the white chiffon halter or tube dress... it still available??? and oh yeah... sorry to trouble u... mind letting me know the cutting of the levi's jeans??? thanks lots hun... oh yeah... nearly forgot... email's inblackngrey@hotmail.com... thanks again...

Anonymous said...

how issit that i see you selling off these fab!!! clothes when u just brought new ones again the other we went out?

btw. i dun sell my clothes. i threw away alot that day.. and bought new ones again too

sigh... cant resist... cant resist...

hey the next time we meet up can i take a look at the fabulous heels u have? the size 8 ones

=D xinci

Chrispy Tine said...

Xinci: I need to sell in order to get more.Haha!but most of the time, i can't bear to throw/give them away. So if at least i get some $$,then justified.

Altho i am NOT making a profit from them as some of them are BRAND NEW and at a LOSS :(

I knew the size 8 ones will fit you!Its damn nice..and someone else was eyeing it in the shop,so i COULDN'T let her have it so i bought. then i cannot wear. SO SILLY!

Sharon & Little Boy: Thank you for your interest!!They are still avail.as you two saw them first! :) I just emailed you both with regards to the transaction. I discourage trying as i don't want my clothes in public toilets and i try to preserve them for my potential buyer. The pictures are truely what you see and what you get. No editing done at all!But if at my convenience, you can still change your mind after seeing it in person. Although since its so cheap, try not to waste both you and my time lah :P

Natalyn said...

I would like to buy~

1) red silk halter dress
2) crochet top dress


email me pls! natalyngoh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

woah your stuffs are gg off at unbelievable price! wanna get the Black chiffon-cotton halter off-shoulder top. email me at jogow42@gmail.com

look forward to ur reply! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I am interested in:
1. Grey Sportsgirl X-back dress.
2.Beaded strap,silk zebra print, chiffon floral.
3.Glittery bronze.

Email me at zhenliyi@hotmail.com

thanks!=)

Chrispy Tine said...

Nathlyn's order is cancelled.

Jas said...

Hi, I am interested in Purple stretchy top but I am rather short, 153 cm and fat(48kg), so is it too tight for me?

Chrispy Tine said...

Hi Jas, if you are fat at 48kg,i bet alot of people are OBESE :P

the purple stretchy top is actually rather loose fitting yet you can still see some shape if you were to wear it.its a safe buy, won't go wrong. but up to you..... :)