Thursday, October 12, 2006

Trust Issue


Its so darn easy to betray the australian's trust here.

I was interested in a watch at a surf shop, i needed some links taken off because its too big. I left the shop while they obeyed my instructions and proceeded to take it off. I haven't even paid for the item. What if i changed my mind and never went back for it? And they already had taken off the links?

Now, i remember in Singapore, its usually pay first before we do any alterations.

But, being a good citizen and a womand of her word (hee hee, i might be fickle minded sometimes), i went back to get it. But they didn't manage to take the links off, SO they gave me $5 and asked me to go down to the store next door WITH the NEW WATCH and get them to get the links off for me.

Now, at this point in time, no payment on my side made.

The thought DID cross my mind...scoot with the new watch AND $5 to boot. The watch ain't $15 watch. Consider ROXY a valued buy.

Close friends, family fear i will stray off my conscience path, my valued principles, being so far away...but yes, have more faith in me! :P

I hope the surf stuff i got here aint that common in Singapore. The prices isnt that far off from back home but there sure is a wider variety, and perhaps $20 cheaper, after exchange rate. But maybe, i don't walk into surf stores often enough in Singapore. Because they don't really attract me. But Rusty at Parkway Parade is pretty cool.

Oh, did i mention Summer's coming, so are the creatures? The radio and school warned us about snakes coming out to sun bath in the day. The other day, i saw this blue organe black slimy snake with legs aka lizard, waddling around my flat landing.

Very disgusting. It makes my hair stand. It even climbs stairs!!!

i don't want to stay here for summer.

My mum sure is going to borrow this watch from me..hee hee

P.S adding to the list
11) Rojak
12) Tim sum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware of creatures that bites girl. I tot the Flies in Melbourne was bad.. But as least it only irritates.. and doesn't bite. Good also.. Will force you to come back home.. haha..
Pat

Anonymous said...

babe... BUY ME A TINY BIKINI WHEN U GET BACK!! please?

Anonymous said...

prata!! add prata!!