Saturday, October 28, 2006

My mouth literally waters..

Each time i work at Chin's. Then today, i found out that they use alot of MSG in their food...chey....now i'm no longer enticed to eat anymore. But i get alot of ideas in cooking my own food though..Thomas is nice though, he entitles me to the tips customers give. So far, i've collected about $70 in tips already :)

can throw in tao qiang with mix vegetables. or make mix vege curry. And so, i went on another supermarket frenzy...lots of vegetables and fruits this time.

Peaches are furry...like eating a hamster.

And there's a castle nearby ( actually, its those private houses but built like a castle) , will show you a picture soon. Its very nice...the shape, colour very similar to a real castle. Or at least, those we see in fairy tales. Even had vines climbing the wall! I will be a queen,i shall build the first castle in Singapore. And its not just in my dreams...

No comments: