Monday, November 20, 2006

So you dont sell curry puffs, i will make my own.

Perth's so boring, nothing much to do right...that you end up thinking all sorts of things. I can't wait for my own kitchen in my new house (kinda overcrowded at the moment here). Then i will go into a baking frenzy..hahaa, chicken pie, qiche, lagsena,pizza...best of all, i don't even use recipes...experimental chef ;p

But now i can understand why mum gets so frustrated cooking sometimes. Coz she will run out of ideas....AND after cooking..MUST wash!! That's tiring, especially if you got a day job as well. I dislike the boyfriend after eating, shake his backside and go watch tv. MCP...its tiring you know. One day i'll snap..actually i have...but its even worse nagging....oh well, lessons about relationships...i have learnt, and i know.

BUT BUT....the times when he DO wash...i also not very comfortable..cause he does it so fast, water splashes everywhere...and i just feel its not clean enough...sigh....what a woman i am.

At the end of 2 years, my hands are going to get rough....

Highlight of the day: Jenny sent me a surprise parcel!! So sweet..just when i had that craving for that particular biscuit!! She sent a packet of 10, japanese heart shaped ones!! Luckily it went through quarantine..phew

I love snail mail! (this is a hint, gundus.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO..so are we expecting some puffy dog when you come back? WBP

Chrispy Tine said...

1. i don't have oven at home
2. dough is not easily found in singapore. i am not going to be MAKING my own dough. I not that bored..
3. i dont need to be domestified in singapore, coz plenty of things to play ;p