Friday, March 16, 2007

Use your assets..

Chilli mussels were charged $30 there, guess how much were home made ones? $10.50. Yup, i made my own chilli mussels with garlic bread..and i think they were pretty much comparable :P
And then scallops with tomato and cheese...yummy....i discovered the seafood shop nearby Dome. So every thursay, there shall be fish on my dinner table.

2 days before my driving test, i usually am very good at parallel parking (surprise, surprise!), i screwed it up. And the easiest forward park, even those i couldn't do without help.

A day before my driving test, i scratched my instructor's car. She told me to gas up, but we both didnt see the brick letter box on the drive way. So although she was the one who told me to gas up, it seemed like my fault. Bad driver....

Then an hour before my driving test, i scratched the curb.

Such bad omens....

I usually do NOT drive like that. Finally, my test day arrives and i put on my presentable dress and chatted with my examiner throughout the test. It calms and distracts my nerves while talking, and it shows i am a great multi tasker :)


Voila, i did a pretty good job! All thanks to my instructor, Krista. I pay her $45/hour though, so she better be good.

She is a lao chio. Very shapely figure, even after 5 children. I am into dresses at the moment, and the dresses here are so much nicer and cheap! I got that groovy colourful dress for only $20,sandles $10 and on that day, people commented how nice it is when i walked into shops.

The day after, i finally got to pull people to Adventure Land.



Then later at night, the boyfriend took me to Ciao Italia. 3 course meal, smoked salmon pizza with avacado, marina spagetti and tiramisu! UIt was soooo crowded, we had to wait 20 minutes just to get a table. Luckily, there happen to be fireworks nearby, so there was so something to pass our time.
It's a really squeezy place. So busy, but the wait is worth its while. The total cost of the meal was $50. Not too bad for authentic italian fine dining.

No comments: