Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I haven't blogged for a while, haven't i? Its because there're no visuals to upload and without visuals, its boring!

so just some updates to all who's concerned...i just brought the boyfriend to Cirque Du Soleil last Sunday. Meant to be a 'farewell' gift and since he has never been to a 'circus' before. Can't consider the Canadian French acrobats a circus since there are no animals involved. Nonetheless, i think he enjoyed it although westerners are always more easily impressed than asians. I'm not sure if they're more easily impressed or simply they give compliments easier.

But anyway, i told the boyfriend that it should be my dad i'm bringing to because it's his birthday. But since he's not here.....ha ha ha.

My first experience of the Cirque Du Soleil was in Singapore. But i think the ang moh who brought me there felt 'cheated' because he bought front row seats (most expensive) and took me to dinner at a Japanese restaurant but he didn't get anything out of me. Just a 'thanks for a great night!" Hahaha. I made it clear i wasn't interested in him but he still wanted to bring me anyway :S

So anyway,speaking of culture..i have a wedding to attend to in Oct. I'm pretty excited, wonder how weddings are like in a western country. Although the couple is Chinese, i'm hoping it will still be something different. And my friend who asked me to accompany him there (although i know the couple too) offered to pay for a new dress! Cause he told me its a black tie event. I politely declined because i have tons of new dresses but its very tempting to accept the offer. He insisted, but nah...don't want to owe him anything but i must say, VERY tempting. We're going to shop for a wedding present together anyway, so...hahaha, i hope i wont be a typical woman.

On the other note, wei bin bought me mooncakes!! Durian flavour included! I feel soooo looooved....its so nice! Mini ping bi mooncakes! YAY!! And of course, alvin is super nice to bring over them! I don't know why the aunties 'dislike' Alvin, like for example, my mother thinks he is bad influence to my brother. Little did she know my brother is already 'bad'. Hahahaa.I think Alvin is a very nice boy! But that is all in the past, i think my mother likes him now. Coz i praise him to her. Hahahaha!

P.S the boyfriend is all over the news now, even made it to Singapore news. i am glad his big head has deflated abit now. Ha ha, i like shy boys. Cause i like to intimidate.

1 comment:

Shyanne Browning said...

hey babe!!

is that ang moh guy who i think it is?

anyway... happy birthday to your dad!

aaaaaaand.

i'm glad you got to have durian mooncakes so far from home.

COME HOME SOON! i miss you heaps.