Friday, October 19, 2007

You know how you've made a decision, then life suddenly don't give you a choice. You know that kind of feeling? E.G i've made a decision to stay and work here, then suddenly i find out in the first place, i don't even have that choice to stay or leave BECAUSE i missed out ONE UNIT! Then suddenly i got this urge to return home quickly! Don't want to stay anymore.... Its the 'i WANT TO WIN kind of feeling'.

But any-o-how..i am seeing my programme chair now and fighting to see if i can waive off this missed unit with my advance standing from Singapore. Ivan, you should learn...not to give up. Always ask,ask, ask and try all solutions possible for the best of situation. Like your IS module.

So perhaps, maybe i still might be able to graduate after all :)

But even if so, there's so much i want to do here..like apply for that Japan Exchange programme where you go to Japan to teach English. They will teach you Japanese, and give you lodging and food and a minimal allowance. I like the way that sounds...

Or apply for that graduate work programme in Australian companies...like our industrial attachment back home. Even if i don't land with a permanent job after all these programmes, it's still an experience, i collect names for my resume, AND it satisfies that travel bug in me.

BUT if that last unit can't be waived off, then i will try applying to do this unit out of my course, Professional Placement. Which is again, industrial attachments, but the school arranges for you. And guess what, there are placements in Singapore's MDA. Hahahaa...

So yes, i got all these planned out. Now to fix my car...my ang moh neighbour opposite (old man) ACTUALLY came up with something for me to block my gaping window! Maybe my flapping plastic bags were an eye sore in his neighbourhood, or maybe he is very free, or maybe he's just nice.

I gave him cakes from my cafe :)

P.S i'm going to Sexpo tomorrow, the exhibition is at the convention center( sounds more educational and not sleazy right, being at the nation's CONVENTION CENTER) . Not sure if i'm going to post with pictures though. Don't want my parents to FREAK OUT! Hahahahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum takes pity on you, poor bored student and asks whether u want to watch 'tah chang ching' on video cd which she borrowed from sue and saw in china when she was bored

if u want, she can pass to ge ge's friend to bring over and u can return when u come back in jan 08

mnd

Chrispy Tine said...

oh,i got alot of shows to watch. Who says i'm bored? I work everyday you know...to fight off boredom. Weibin passed me alot of Hong Kong drama, which i think she should take it from me instead. She just wanna pity me so wont be angry for me staying right? ha ha. When i've saved enough, i will buy her a ticket to come over :)

RaGe FuRy said...

Me Leh me Leh?