Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nostalgia

I wonder how much it's worth now.

Wahaha..i think that was the textbook of my elder brother. I'm still young..relatively.

We love sitting at the top! And the bus tickets become play money, hearts (which people fold 999 and present to their crush- which i think is stupid but ok i'm heartless), or swans! (my bus auntie actually folded me one, after i collected like 999 for her). Ok, i realised the idiocrisy of that.

Never tasted good (like fake choco powder) but more for the toy. Then we discovered Kinder Surprise...
I like this! And i actually saw it in an Asian mart in Perth. But i didn't buy. Ridiculous price there.

I remember this. Wait, or was it 星期五周报 that i read. Mummy always buys for us to read, and we all wished she had bought the New Paper instead.

My all time favourite snack! Its 10 cents then, 15 cents now, still cheap. Still the best! Wins potato chips.
The then PSP.
Wahaha, Percy Plod....i remember him! He was my least favourite character. Don't know why. He just sounds very sissy to me!

Creepy crawlies...i always wanted one! But it was very expensive then. I managed to create my own bug at my friend's house though (one of the rich friends that i have).

Go, Go Power Ranger...
Sega!! We look forward to staying at our grandparent's place when our parents are out of town. Coz only then we can borrow Sega from my uncle to bring to our grandma's house to play!

This is the best bubble gum with tattoo! Nicer gum than Bubble Yummi or Wiggleys or the higher class sugar free ones.

Ivan's favourite was pink ranger!! He would call her on his mobile phone (read: fake mobile phone). Erasers are precious items in Primary school. Win exotic countries in a battle, or trade them in!

I actually ran an eraser business. I sell them from 50 cents to a dollar.

My friend sold the eraser rubbings for 50 cents per packet.

Ling Feng sold fish food to his friends.

I'm the business woman with a conscience, unlike the above two.

2 comments:

RaGe FuRy said...

I tot we once had the creepy crawly machine?

Chrispy Tine said...

i thought so too you know. but then again i don't think so.