Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Why so serious. That's everybody's tagline now. So unoriginal. hahaa.But i must say it was a fantastic movie. I watched it way before all of you did :P No, not pirated dvd. But gala premeire.
But Batman Begins was a better gala premeire, with goodie bags and role playing actors.

I thought Christain Bale looked better in this sequel. I didn't quite fancy him in the first one. Too squarish, this sequel he's leaner. But Heath Ledger....he is absolutely stunning. Such a pity, such a pity. And i hear he was actually in the running for an Oscars, but after his death, he was bumped down. Couldn't they have just presented him with the award in the name of honour?

Such a practical world. Totally irrelevant. But since the first avartar was created in the honour of the Dark Knight, and it looked hideous because my face skin tone is different from the body's. I had to make another 'nicer one'.

You know funny how when i was shopping at the street markets over the weekend, the locals can't tell i was Singaporean. They all thought i was Korean (and i joked with my friends, if that meant Pre-surgery Korean or Post-surgery Korean). The locals said i've a very sweet face, then one guessed i was Australian Chinese. Maybe it's my tan...or my fashion sense (playsuit).

I've got friends who said i looked Thai-Chinese. Then some said Jap. And the most embarrassing thing that ever happened was, when i was 15, i ate in the MRT (you know how i never follow rules...),then this Auntie came up to me and asked "Excuse me, are you Singaporean?"

Then you know, because i get all these other nationalities thrown at me all the time...i'm used to it. Thinking she will guess i'm Japanese or something else, i proudly say " Yeah, i'm local."

She then said.....

" Don't you know not to eat in the MRT?"

No comments: