Thursday, September 18, 2008

Freebie day.

It was our trade show. And i was meant to be 'working' but i ended up enjoying myself more than supposed to because i was the only one being pronged with loads of freebies. I did not pretend to be a client to get those freebies!! I was looking for my ninja and as i went through the crowd, freebies were being shoved in my face. And i couldn't bear to reject their goodwill. I did not deliberately hide my staff pass that was hanging around my neck. But perhaps as i subconsciously clutch a magazine to my chest, my staff pass was hidden from view.

Ivan was ogling at the FHM girls anyway.


Mr. Mocca guy.



My loot. Woohoo! A feather tickler pen ( i had another one in white! but someone stole it from my bag :( , 4 latest copies of magazines (i passed some on), bag hooks and lotsa funky candies.



Siping calls them lame but she still took them the same.

Then i invited Siping over to Topshop opening party.

Got a free manicure.

We didn't take pictures of the dressed up waiters serving classy finger food. Was too busy scuffing down. There were smoked salmon tarts, mayo prawn loaf and what nots. You know, the speed of Siping's eating to mine is 1:4. As she finished one, i've already popped four. That's because my mouth is big. Or rather, i can't be bothered to be lady like even tho i'm in a dress. Hahahahaa... No. I was suffering from gastric pain so it was a life and death matter to fill my stomach fast.


and then there was a fashion show and 20% storewide in that 2 hours.

So we tried and i bought.


Everyone got a Topshop notebook and discount vouchers (but vouchers suck because there's min.spending and it expires in 2 weeks time) as a door gift . With purchase, you get another goodie bag that has an Anna Sui mascara and toner, a cloth bag and a Mp3 player cover.

The night doesn't end there. I also invited my date to a sneak preview of Painted Skin. Taking a cab is so expensive!! $3 surcharge for picking up in the city. This is daylight robbery!

Painted skin is like the greatest love story ever told. The General is so handsome!!



" Thank you for the freebies, the movie and the party."

"No, thank YOU for the wonderful company."







No comments: