Tuesday, September 02, 2008

NASA picture of water on Mars.

I'm off to Bali. That's all folks!



Ok, not quite. Last weekend, i went for a paid spa at The Retreat, Changi Village hotel. And oh my, that's the best spa i've been to so far. The service is superb. I had my private steam room, my private waterfall shower, my private mirrors. I had a sea salt body scrub where after the therapist scrubbed my entire body, i discreetly scrubbed my underarms underneath the towels. Perhaps not that discreet after all, because my therapist asked if the salt is making me itchy.


I said, "No..i'm scrubbing my underarms and its an area that i guess i should be doing it myself." She protested and said she should be scrubbing it for me. So there she went, scrubbing at my armpits.


I'm sure she wouldn't mind scrubbing down south for me too. You know, to prevent ingrown hairs. Regular scrubs keep your skin smooth and soft too. I should stop now, this is PG-13 site after all.

Thereafter was a Swedish massage where i fell asleep and drooled. Ok, i didn't. Or did i? Haha. She finished off the massage with a soft sweet "Good Morning, mam."

Well trained, well trained.




Now, i'm off to Bali.

No comments: