Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been a week of meeting new friends. And friends made, indeed.
It feels good getting out, it feels good mixing around.

And with this new found thorn among the roses, he asked me to join him on a tour of visual arts. When my friend called me on Saturday to ask what i was doing, i said "Visit an art exhibition with a friend."
He said, "Wah. So atas!" Lol. That's right, its not something Singaporeans normally would do. But it's good! Its something out of the norm. Although, i must admit..i am not such a REFINED person. I look at the Mona Lisa for 2 seconds and i'm out, i look at Picasso for 3 seconds and i'm out.
One of the peices was this massive floor of a bird's eye view of Singapore, and everyone's meant to personalise the floor by locating their home.He drew me this there.The last time someone did this for me was in secondary school, by S.

It sucks! All the other pictures came out blur/ horrible/ oily/ blur and more blur. I don't know what happend to my favourite Canon! And no, it's not my skills course we got people to take for us.
Then another dinner gathering with more friends to be made.
The girl standing, her name is Jujube! An American. Like a name out of Star Wars! Its in her ID! So many exclaimations. You can understand how astonished i was when introduced. With a name like that, great way to start conversations actually. But i guess she's bored of getting these all the time. At least its not like those Hong Kong names. Public Har, Fight Chan, Unique Wong etc.

It's a see through bathroom in the bedroom. How wicked is that!


No comments: