Monday, May 11, 2009

Counting Down...

Finally had the chance to try the Korean BBQ thing. Look how many appetizers our seafood set comes with!I think i still prefer the Chinese style Ginseng Chicken soup. The Korean Ginseng Chicken comes porridge style. Very gluely...but he he thinks its very good stuff though. To be fair, the chicken done Korean style is very much tender than the Chinese style.Then got invited to the Audi Fashion Festival next door, featuring Ishak-something's collections. I had 3 glasses of wine, and that's IT for the night. Liked the 10 mins.free head and shoulder massage we got once we stepped in.The guy behind is quite a looker. His head must be SO BIG now, because every girl was poring over him. He's of Korean-and-something-else descent. He gave me his namecard which i dumped somewhere in my bag because i had too much wine.
By the way, fake eyelashes is the greatest invention for the lazy girl. I did not put make-up at all tonight. Not one dollop, not one dab. Just drawing the brows, sticking on the lashes and some lippy, and i already looked made-up.
So i could just head straight to bed and not worry about removing make-up. It is, after all, not the weekend yet. Must sleep early. Haha!
I LOVE this peice!
Ishak's collections were not runway WOW, not designs that are absolutely different but i must admit they are stunning, VERY fitting and VERY wearable. I have chope chope chope the Triumph's show for Fashion Festival already. I hope i get to see it this year, have been wanting to for many years, but not that important to be invited. Haha.

I want to see boobies!
I resist saying we met at a bar, although he insists. It wasn't a bar!! That place serves pizzas and buffalo wings.......AND alcohol (he ADDS). Fine, ok..why should i be afraid of the stereotype and judgment.
Travelling is our addiction. Cheap airfare is our drug. Best playmate-of-the-year.

Mere weeks to revisiting old memories. Need to dig out my autumn fashion. Should we stay away from Caversham because of the swine flu?

Mere months to my dream destination. Think i will lose out in fashion to the kawaii girls there.

Jaa Ne. See you soon Down Under.

No comments: