Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dolphins

Did i mention we saw dolphins in the river? Now, you would think how can there be dolphins in the river! I suppose river in a Singaporean's mind is small and narrow, but here it's wide and leads up to the sea.

I'm curious if the river tastes salty though. We went fishing in Mandurah, and boy was it a bad idea. Swarming mosquitos!!!!

It was so dark , it was kinda scary. I keep imagining some sea monster appearing, lurking in the dark waters. I asked my friends what would they do if Loch Ness suddenly appears.

" Take a picture and sell."

"Catch it."

"Throw Desmond in".

We caught 3 or 4 fishes in a 2 hour span, took us 1 hour to get there. Considering big fishes, consisted a flat fish. The boys enjoyed, i suppose. Not us girls...i had to pee urgently in the wilderness...couldnt find a toilet. But my girlfriend wouldnt dare, so after i relieved myself, i walked on with her to find a toilet...and just 3 minutes away, there is one!!!

@#*#^@*#^, luckily no insects bit me in the bush. Unlike when i was younger..got bitten by a stick insect!!

No comments: