Friday, September 08, 2006

Learner's Permit

I passed my basic theory test on the first try with 29/30. Its much better than Singapore because they actually tell you the score, and the online practice test tells you where you gone wrong and why. Singapore doesn't, and tell me..how will we ever get better?

So now i can hang a L plate on the car, get someone with 4 or more years of experience and i can drive. I haven't had my first lesson yet, cause at every chance i see possibility, the boyfriend will say, " Aiyar..getting dark lah. Dangerous." "Aiyar..too many cars lah. Dangerous." "Aiyar..in a rush lah. Dangerous."

I think he's scared. Never mind, i'm going to work this out on my own. Don't want to become an incessant nag. Thanks for the nutrition tips, i need to get my diet in order now, and stop being so lazy..i need to really drag myself to running. When its not that difficult at all in Singapore. And i need to reeeeally STOP myself from eating all the time. When its not that difficult at all in Singapore. Singapore, sure is a food paradise, but i doubt i'll get fat there. But here, food is your only comfort. Gosh, i better get myself back on track.

Next week, i will run every morning at 8am. Finish all my studying and projects before mum and Ivan visits. Eat my dinner before work, and DO NOT eat the food from the restaurant after 9pm. But that leaves me to keeping the food for tommorow, you know. So which gives? Wasting food, or eat bacteria food the next day OR get fat eating late night food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late night food better than overnight bacteria food. But take it very light then not so bad. Don't be like those who pay to eat buffet but eat so much that they get stomach ache after that.mnd.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing your basic theory..Actually Singapore DOES Tell you your score immediately and the correct answer..just only implemented this few years i guess... Get ur P-license fast and when u come back the next time can drive me car liao =).. Pat