Monday, June 11, 2007

Apocalypto

And so last night, we made our own caramel popcorn and sat to watch Apocalypto. It was brillant, brillant, brillant. A while back, my mum told me about this movie but all she could say was "Very nice..got naked people!" I was like "ok..what's so exciting about it."

Only when i saw the trailer on a rented dvd that got me interested so i asked my house mate to download it. How come such a brillant show was not publicised enough?! I'm very concerned about the dollars this movie pulled in. I hope it was a box office hit, because i would like to see Mel Gibson and his crew rewarded for their efforts. Not like Prirates of the Carribean 3, it was crap..but i bet it's a box office hit because everyone would have caught it, thinking it was good because of all that publicity.

Its so darn good, i'm actually reading up on the Maya culture. Apocalypto is kinda based on real history.

Ok, i fear my widom tooth is sprouting out. There's this mini ache at the left inside gum. The boyfriend says he sees something white. I don't even know where the dentists are here. And i realised the best thing about Singapore is everything is "downstairs my house". "Where you get this nice top?" "Downstairs my house." "Where's the famous chicken rice?" "Downstairs my house." " So cheap rebonding, where?" "Downstairs my house." "Where you hang out?" "Downstairs my house."

Besides the fact there was a Aids scare at the dentists here, i am not sure if i should check one out. My president at last job emailed me to ask if i have plans to return and work for them. I replied her, "send me to China!"

6 comments:

Shyanne Browning said...

yeah i know what u mean about the whole 'downstairs my house' thing.

haha!

downstairs my house rawks!

Chrispy Tine said...

hahahaa..i miss you babe. AND...mum and dad,how come i dun have sashimi for my BIRTHDAY??!!21st somemore leh. and now for someone else's birthday i must buy him a crumpler bag somemore *sulk*

Anonymous said...

surely u noe who's mum's baby? U are too big...d

Anonymous said...

too bad i only got to japan after ur birthday, n noe about sashimi...ok lah when u come back, i bring u 4 sashimi/m

RaGe FuRy said...

Hoi! Whos the one with the numerous iPods? Tsk! complain!

Chrispy Tine said...

but erm,i got them all for free! nothing to do w mummy or daddy what.