Saturday, November 03, 2007

Mummy is so funny.

Ask Derek to send her hug to me huh.....sooooo funny......ha ha ha

My "maybe-soon-to-be landlord" is asking me to join Miss Chinatown Pageant, Perth. This is so weird. Ha ha. He's actually my ex work colleague cum house mate's bf's dad, and he's in some Asian committee board. So yeah.....we'll see.

I asked if mix breeds can join. Cause if they do, they definitely have a higher chance of winning. Got to be realistic mah, they are mostly prettier and bigger boobs. Mix breed leh..then again, some cross breed dogs are ugly. Ok, i am shallow and superficial. The title is worth 2 grand in cash. Hahaha...so many things to do! I got to get back to my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, did he or did he not??

Chrispy Tine said...

his gf hug me.he say take pic..show mummy evidence