Wednesday, November 07, 2007

You better be home soon.

I'm coming home, i'm coming home, i'm coming home!!!

I won my appeal (so lesson learnt is always fight your case. My dad taught me well "no harm asking" is his motto.)

Then its mixed feelings about leaving...hahahaha..i can never make up my mind, can i?

But the sun here is really very bad lah, i am beginning to spot freckles on my face even though i put sunscreen everyday before going out!

So much for my dream of sharing house with Julia and then adopting a puppy :(

I don't know where to start packing! I've started putting up notices to sell my stuff. Hopefully, the lady who bought my size 8 shoes will buy the bf's car, or mine. Ha ha, i am a good sales person right? From shoes can go to car. I suppose it's also coz i brought chocolate for her little girl when i sold her the shoes. Its all about S-E-R-V-I-C-E. ha ha. I even sold textbooks to a customer who sits at my school's cafe! My friends always say i should do sales....but i hate sales! I hate the pressure of targets.

Finally, the hand underneath my bed is gone. I always get a 'fright' when i open the door. Had to think twice. So, do my brothers like it? Its quite a laugh, just hope mum and dad won't be angry at me :S

I bet the chocolate melted again.

3 comments:

Shyanne Browning said...

WOOHOO!!!

RaGe FuRy said...

hahaha... Dad: "Throw away AH!"

Hahahahaha!

Chrispy Tine said...

eh,eh..dun throw hor.keep it, then i can give away as present.its such a nice toy!put back nicely in the box with the battery tag intact.