Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells

Suddenly after all my purchases, i wonder if Singapore will take to my sense of fashion. As always, i don't stick to safe purchases. I don't want to be a common Barbie doll. I want to be Suzy, the other barbie doll.

This is crazy, i am going on a shopping frenzy. But i MIGHT plunge right into the work force when i get back, so this is justified, no? Ha ha. Because that will then mean no shopping, no tanning for a long long while. I actually have tonnes of clothes to bring home already. But i'm still buying more. To Suzy, there's always luggage space.

As i turned a year older, i'm throwing all my caption tees. Not the old school ones like Little Miss Naughty, Cookie Monster, Super Mario, but those that says Sucksessful, I only Look Innocent and Be Naughty but never be Bad. Also as i am a year older, i'm buying skirts that go further down my thighs. Ha ha.Oh no, this change is when i'm only 22! What comes when i'm 23?

Nah, the only major change are the caption tees. Because i am beginning to feel they're abit tacky for my age. Funny though, my elder brother loves caption tees till now. But my younger brother absolutely loathes them. Ha ha ha.

Maxi dresses are 'in' now (long flowy dress, the sexy top balances it out so you wont look frumpy). So i've got quite a couple of them, lovely lovely lovely! I also bought vintage shoes, an oversized clutch (as is the trend in Hollywood now), gorgeous accessories that were $1.20 and a wooden bag (inspired by Paris, the country).

Maybe this is my way of curbing depression of leaving this home i've grown to love. Or maybe the only way for a man to propose to me is not with a ring, but a mansion WITH a walk-in wardrobe. And oh yes, Suzy simply do not exist.

No comments: