Thursday, December 27, 2007

Saying Good Bye

There were actually tears in my boss's eyes as i met her today, possibly the last time i will see her. She's the closest boss to me, compared to the other 2 jobs. Although she is 50 (i think. i always joke with her about her age) and caucasian, there were no barriers among me and her. She's like a friend, a very dear friend.

And its funny how my landlord kept singing my praises in front of my housemate. He said i am a survivor, have good people relations bla bla bla. Its as if he knows me very well, like a friend. I told him i'm just blessed. Nothing of my own credit.

But oh well, who complains about praises. I accept them with grace :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as usual, you always leave wonderful memories behind =) suddenly looking forward to seeing you again.

lovez
xinci

Chrispy Tine said...

oh hello,its nice to see you leaving a comment!hmmm..there're a couple of changes i want to make and i hear you want to too. So yeah,we shall meet up and explore more! I've always enjoyed ur company.