Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Peace restored.

i woke up one morning to see the Japanese packing, she is moving out. So i asked who is helping her to move (she is moving to a one person apartment in the city, good for her), she said she called a maxi cab. At that moment, i wanted to offer to help her move with my car. Because at that moment, i could understand what she is like. She's just like me. No one to depend on. Buuuut...the city...i am not confident driving there (alot of one way streets), and my intuition seems to only serve me well when i am alone.

So i helped her carry her things onto the driveway and helped her load the taxi,and then bring in her stuff again when the taxi couldnt fit all in. I think she was touched.

And if i did send her with my car, i think she will cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of u 4 doing what is right - the best way to eliminate an enemy is to make her a friend. And that is also a powerful Christian testimony of love.....mnd

Chrispy Tine said...

i am also proud of myself leh. I haven't been 'nice' for a long long time. Became very self centered because i am on my own here mah...