Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spartan!

Was Ivan able to watch? Did it pass the censor board? I realise Singapore really is opening up. 300 is one of the best shows so far, haven't watched such a good show in a long time. Made me miss my job :(

Anyway, God bless daddy and the car. It's been a blast driving around and i can accomplish so much more things in a day now! I am amazed how my parking can be so accurate nowadays too. Perhaps its the practise and oh well, yes the parking lots here are super wide.

I think driving here and in Singapore will be very different. Here, the people tend to be less rushed, thus giving way and less hurried. I always manage to change lanes like a pro, but in Singapore, i often see drivers glancing back and forth, waiting for an opportunity.

We went to Penguin Island today...but what a disappointment. We wanted to do the Safari Kayak..where you kayak out to see wild seals, sealions and dolphins. But erm, when we got there, the woman told us the brochures got printed before they could acquire such licenses to conduct such tours. !!!??!!??!!

2 comments:

RaGe FuRy said...

HAHAHA Print out but no licence??? HAHAHA and YES I watched 300 way before you ok! Tsk! OMG.. DO YOU HAVE PRISON BREAK SEASON 2's 2nd half of the series???

Chrispy Tine said...

Nanenanebooboo, i watch it on TELEVISIOn here, prison break season 2. I will tell you the ending.