Thursday, August 09, 2007

Have you ever had a very bad day?

The wind blew and shut my car door as i was standing behind the car, locking ME out, with keys and everything else IN. Very smart, Christine. It was the stupidest thing i've ever done, ok maybe there're even stupider things that i just have forgotten about.

The result...i had to pay $180 for RAC membership. That's like vehicle breakdown insurance. I had no other options. I called campus security, they tried to help but couldn't. They recently turned in their tools for breaking into cars because there were complains when they damaged the car while trying to help. Ungrateful bugger.

My school staff were all very nice, one lady even lent me her mobile and allowed me to walk away with it to make the necessary calls (i had to go out of her office to see my license plate you see).

What drama!

After my classes and day in school, as i head back to my car..guess what other surprise i got!

Nearly had a heart attack lah! Thought it was a parking fine. Double whammy!!


But then realise...it was JUST a note.

Ok, the door bell just rang...and a bouquet of flowers is here for me. No, i don't think its frpm the guy in school. He doesn't know where i live and he can't be THAT quick.

Today is a bizzare, and it's NATIONAL DAY!

2 comments:

Shyanne Browning said...

so precisely who sent the flowers?!

Chrispy Tine said...

oh,it was a friend who made me wait an hour. So he sent them as an apology. Very gentleman right?

and its chameleon flowers! its a cross between yellow and pink. So it starts with yellow, then slowly turn pink!