Thursday, July 13, 2006

2 Suitcases, 1 Heavy Heart

The past few days have been a whirl. Ate Ramlee burger for the first time.

And as time start counting down, you realise all you want to see are those who matters.

Thank you all for feeding me with lotsa good food (eat christine, eat. No more chance liao!). For ferrying me around (i paid back with my wonderful company, isnt it? Ha ha.)

Thank you for the surprises which failed yet not. Someone just got VERY HIGH on kidnapping me. Sorry, i can't post the video. It's R-21 and i'm not even 21!

My cousin, whom i taught her not to show her pu***. HAHAHAHAa..eh, serious lah. Must teach little girl this kind.
A chocolatey good bye. The past few days have been the most time i've spend with my brothers, ever in Singapore. It was by choice. On travelling holidays, it was a no choice. Hahhaa, kidding!

No comments: