Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I give up

ok, i'm not going to post any photos till i get this fixed.

As i was saying, initially i just arrive i wasnt that keen in making friends, kept mostly to myself. Don't get me wrong, i wasn't in depression or anything like that. Just didn't feel like it. Because i miss home, i only want the old.

But things are fine, we're going into the city and Harbourtown tmw, factory outlet shopping!!! hahaa..shopping cheers me up tremendously. But no point, course its so cold here, you don't need that many clothes. People wont even know you didn't change. hahahaa

Second day of school, i'm getting the drive. I signed myself up for extra workshops in the library, cause i can't remember what i learned in poly. So needed the extra revision. I can't rely on internet now, so i borrowed 4 books from the library to start on my assignment. And it's only the second day of school!! Boy, i'm so studious. My papa should be proud of me.

I am proud of myself.

6 comments:

Shyanne Browning said...

so proud of you, my studious one.

factory outlet shopping!! *rolls eyes in envy*

take me with u!! take me with u!!

Anonymous said...

In answer to ur earlier blog, no problem with the 2 year instead of 1 and a haf year. Dun 1 u to get too stressed up trying to complete in the shortest time possible. First time publishing on the blog. Let me know if u recd it. Love, dad.

Chrispy Tine said...

yes, i read it dad. U're more tech savvy now huh.haha

Chrispy Tine said...

Shy,no point! i hardly got anything. All too big for me!!but got panties..hahahhaaa...oops,dad is here.

Anonymous said...

Mum misses u a lot and plans to visit u in Sep period. Is there anything to occupy her while u r in school?

Chrispy Tine said...

Sep, i might have a hol. let me check...let you know. I'm thinkin of calling tonight. Well, Sophia's mum came to stay so while Sophia was in class, me and another guy took her mum out. Otherwise, her mum stayed at home to clean Sophia's hostel..including common areas. hahhaaa, and she was our gang's personal chef too.