Saturday, July 29, 2006

Recipes


My morning indulgence.


They have many flags waving while doing praise and worship. Eh, this aunties got skill one k. Many pattern waving the flag. One different flag for each different song.


My uni sometimes provide free meals and these are the gate-crashes. Hahaa


Me, Issac (from Kam Yum church, attends same church here with me now) and Sophia. New found family.

Shyanne: Post your recipes to me!!

I don't know why but my brothers say my cooking suck, but when i'm over here, it's suddenly Smashing!! Maybe its the help of the ready made sauces (oriental honey soy chicken sauce, oyster sauce etc), or maybe i'm desperate to make it good (pressure of 4 other pairs of eyes staring and 4 mouths waiting), or maybe my friends are just hungry and will gobble down anything in sight or maybe i'm just goood.....

Mum, i've found miso soup base here and so there's udon and soba on my menu!! Yeah!!

Harbourtown was not bad actually, cheap. Factory outlets...Mum, come visit me and i take you shopping!

the rest...well, i'd just let the pictures do the talking. IF, this thing lets me load..aargh!

1 comment:

Shyanne Browning said...

i'd gladly post my very own top secret easy to make (a mess in the kitchen) recipes soon!!

look out for it in a mail. =)