Friday, February 16, 2007

Dedicated to Norman

I've been wanting to say this..but didnt get to because Norman keeps going away. But this 2 weeks, as a receiptionist, he helped me get by the hours by chatting to me. I used to find him irritating but when you have nothing to do, he's a blessing in diguise.


What i have to say about Norman is, i never got used to call him Norman, i prefer him as Kai xun, but now that name sounds weird on my tongue. He is my childhood friend who never leaves, who i found his butt IS black ten years ago, who bought me the nicest sweater ever, who actually has not bad taste in female's fashion, who is funny, who can listen, who wrote me a love letter i regret deleting because i panicked (disgusted. hahahaa!) who is a friend i treasure. He is also handsome and strong...but...there's always a but....short and has rotting feet.
Don't worry, Norman..none of my hot friends read my blog. (fingers crossed)

We've been through so much...from ghost stories, to fighting for toilets. Its just great! Come here for a cuddle.


Although there were times we drifted in and out with each other, we know through birthdays and weddings, through sorrows and happiness, we both will be there.


Which reminds me, i really do treasure all my church friends very much. Especially Dixi, Weibin (who will always wine and dine me, with no motives), Xinci, Lingfeng (my dancing partner who goes on to be a faggot salsa king now), even Jie Ying and YY have touched me in someway or another. You realised this batch of friends all use chinese names! Except me! I was never called by my chinese name...except by the sunday school teachers.


So yes Norman, this is dedicated to you since you are a fan of my blog ;p


Your true fantasy picture.........................................................................
...................................................................................................................
......................................................................................
............................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
........................................................................
.................................................................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ...don't worry, we will keep your hong paos for you/mnd

Anonymous said...

That Pic Is Discusting Cut Out The Food Fantasies Ew McDonalds
get Some Propa Food Ew Greasy McDonalds
by Next Year You'll Be 2ce As Big

be Realistic Its Not A Good Image !

For Your Own Health X