Monday, February 12, 2007

Look at the sky outside my window!


I finished summer school!! Yay!! And i am bored, so i decided to use the left overs of a curry chicken-prata dinner to make curry puffs! I miss tip top..the only quality curry puff around (chunky bits of chicken, right amount of spice and egg!) The ones found here, is just mashed potato. Blah..so expensive somemore. But after preparing another batch for the curry puffs, i was so tired from all the cleaning up, and still full, i thought not to make curry puffs anymore and kept it for the next day. (yes, i have short attention span), so i went back into my room to stare into space. Hahahaha..i deserve the break from intense summer school! If there's no work, no studies...it really gets boring at home. NOthing to do! THen i start cleaning the house loh..but without the right tools, its difficult. (Broken vaccum cleaner, dirty mop, diluted washing liquid)..so i will instead get on my knees and scrap the hair out of my bedroom carpet. With my fingers...its the only thing that works. THankfully, my room is only like a prison cell.

Good gosh! i practically jumped out of my seat! Because my boss came in from behind and asked a question in a loud booming voice. GOt a fright! So embarrassing, and of course he sees me blogging. But there's NOTHING to do! :S

Hope he's just as open minded as my manager..who encouraged me to surf, play games whatever because it can be boring. But i suppose he could have seen the games screeen on my manager's computer too..hee hee.

The ingredients. complet with egg too!


It looks hideous..
But look what a beauty it turned out! Includes the folds just like a real curry puff do!

And so, my breakfast...with mango apple juice. 99% real juice, none of those concentrates nor sugar. Why Singapore doesnt have such? Oh, BUT the papers reported that the apples here are no longer fresh. THey are facing oversupply now, so we're actually eating 6 months ago stock (yikes!) Apples actually do not spoil fast. THey freeze it actually..

IT actually tastes good!


The textbooks here are super funny. THis was found in the boyfriend's textbook. It says :Horrors of horrors...*insert a situation here* What, will you do?

a) bla bla bla

b) some other normal answer

c) the list goes on ..then

d) YOU MAY SLASH YOUR WRISTS.

!!!!!

P.S the jap is still missing, for those of you chasing the saga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.