Monday, February 19, 2007

First Day of School

Is spent scurrying around.

I shouldn’t have quit Chin’s Noodles before Chinese New Year, who knows, I would have scored some ang paos there. Today is the first day of new year, and we saw patrons giving ang paos to all the waitresses/waiters at this Chinese tim sum restaurant in the city!! Damn….and it was alvin’s treat J Finally, we got to have a ‘date’. Just me and him, and boy have he turned so bitchy. Hahaa, but all the more fun to hang out with now.

That was my first time having tim sum in Australia, but no, it cant beat Yum Cha with Weibin. But it was filling though. Because Wei Xiang call his mother last night to tell her how pitiful her son was, eating home cooked pasta on reunion dinner night, so his mother asked him to have a good lunch today and so he asked me along!

It was a nice ‘date’, started with church, then went to see his house and get my things. His room is 2mx2m!! Even smaller than my student hostel! Made me love my current house even more now. Although I didn’t have the master bedroom (damn shiok! Got own bathroom and parquet floor with lots of space), but its much better than his room. But of course, his house is located in the city and his room costs $80 per week, sooooo yeah it evens out.

Then he brought me to his school, UWA to take a walk. Finishing the day with an enjoyable tim sum lunch.

First time ever since I am here, I actually miss home. And its on Chinese New Year eve! My reunion dinner wasn’t too bad here, had sashimi, scallops, prawns, steamboat (and I didn’t even have to pay! Amen.), even had a glass of really nice red wine (seldom I find nice wine). But still, it doesn’t beat family.
Look how nice Alvin's school is. That's $6K more school fees than mine.


The girls at church even bought after dinner sweets. Passionfruit, Pistachew, Pear Chocolate...unique flavours.



Mountains of food.


I like this.


Do i look like an ant or a bee? The boyfriend says so. I can perfectly park parallel now! That is, if there is only one car i have to park behind and not in between cars. One woman was tail gating me today in my lesson...quite scary. And the boyfriend got slapped with a yellow sticker by the police...stupid racist story on that one.

I like packing my lunch to work or school.
Look! Told you it looked like a bush or furry animal on my table.


Nice and warm.


I think i have been very blessed so far at all my work places :P



4 comments:

RaGe FuRy said...

haha mummy say y wx so touchy... ge ge say wx is shorter version of wb.. HAHAHAHA opps is it too obvious?

Anonymous said...

hahaha..yes..i see that ivan told you what i said to mum cos mum say why wx so touchy..

Shyanne Browning said...

BABE!

i can't approve your comment lah.

but in response...

1. no it does not mean big ****
2. yes he is gorgeous
3. yes he is taken by me
4. don't want other people to know because he works with me.

Chrispy Tine said...

hahahaa..ok then..i am honoured to know your secret.